CEO, Visual Communicator & Nikon nordic ambassador
These days you can’t just be a photographer. The technological developments of the time gives the visually-thinking person so much more to work and to experiments with. Mark Trustrup is such a person who are in line with the development, and who sees the benefits of connecting new technology and traditional photographer craftsmanship.
- 2008. Mark funded his first company, Trustrup-Photo, at age 18.
- 2010 – present. Mark was accepted as the first Dane in ISPWP (The International Society of Professional Wedding Photographers) an organization that recognizes the best wedding photographers in the world.
- 2014 – 2017. Mark became an ambassador for Nikon Denmark as the youngest ambassador in the world back then, at age 24.
- 2015- present. Mark founded TrustHouse. It is an unique idea based upon uniting creativity and business development. TrustHouse is 400 m2 facilities located in Copenhagen with a cozy office community and studios. It´s possible to rent our studios and equipment, as well as an office desk. TrustHouse has since its started been in rapid development.
- 2017 – present. Mark became an Nordic ambassador for Nikon in Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Iceland and the Baltic.